Post pregnancy body

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 3, 2015 4:37pm
via Android

Ok so when I was pregnant my over all weight that I gained was 25 pounds so I weighed 205pounds but most of it was fluid and that was the heaviest I've had been in my whole life but after I had my baby boy I had breastfed him till this time which has helped me a whole lot with losing my pregnancy I was back at my pregnancy weight in one month which was great for me I am 180lbs but I have that very saggy,ugly and depressing stomach the poor thing is all stretched out I want to put it back into place and firm it up and I would also like to lose at least ten pounds can someone please help me on what to do.

03 Mar
*till this day which has helped me to lose my pregnancy weight .
3 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 6:00am
via Android

I'm in the same boat as you. Two years ago before my my first boy I was 135. I gained 40lbs with him and lost most of the weight right away, also breastfeeding,and went down to 140. No loose skin or anything, barely looked like a had a baby. This time, I gained so much that I went from 145 to almost 200. Which is weird considering I ate nothing but fast food last pregnancy and this time I actually monitored what I was eating (as well as a pregnant girl can) I'm still breastfeeding my 2 year old and now my 1 month old and I dropped down to 170 but my skin is lose already. I can't imagine how it's gonna look losing more weight.  I've almost been tempted to try those itworks wrap things but I don't know how they'd work.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51