Counting calories

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2015 6:40am
via Android

I am still very new to this app. I want to be healthier but I am unsure about how to count calories in most foods. Please help

05 Mar
Get in the habit of reading the label to everything you eat
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 6:58am
via Android

My fitness pal
It's an app give it a try I've heard good things about it

05 Mar
I always talk to my doctor, and he says the calories you take in will not equal the calories going out so you have to make sure the calories you take in are good for you.
05 Mar
Yup eating healthy is important you don't need to be a doctor to know that :p counting them is important too because if you will exceed your daily requirement eating healthy you will still put on weight whereas if you eat less than you burn and all your calories are from McDonald's you'll be loosing weight there are serious health concerns with that but as far as weight loss is concerned a calorie is in fact a calorie
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 7:22am
via Android

I use sparkpeople.  I prefer it over my fitness pal. But both will get the job done. You'll find most common foods are already added. Some thing you'll have to add the nutritional info yourself.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 11:51pm
via iOS
I'd recommend MyFitnessPal and you add your foods manually or even just scan the item and it'll enter it into your food diary.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 12:33am
via Android

Myfitness pal is the best I've seen.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51