Need some help with diet or losing fat? Comment below/ ask a question!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 1:55pm
via Android

Hey many of us have started somehow/ somewhere on the road to being healthier or fit. I have had success in my process through the years and would love to help yall.

04 Mar
What is best way to lose love handles and belly fat. And does cambogia garcina really work??
04 Mar
It can Assist in losing weight, but what it is missing is the nutrients.... any pill that lowers Apetite means your body won't want as much food. I don't suggest that. It is your bodies job to chew food and get the necessary nutrients from the food you eat (if you eat healthy) I take advocare to assist my body when I eat a high carb meal. It's called Carb Ease. So I suggest running and eating healthy is the most NATURAL way of doing this but I sell/take advocare and it Helps you jump start into eatin better and...
04 Mar
Hey how are doing
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2015 11:00pm
via Android

I need to figure out what kind of foods to eat in order to be fit in time for my first year in college which starts in Aug. I really want to start a new I have been working out regularly for more than a month but could use help on the meal plan side

04 Mar
How are losing weight
04 Mar
Well after a recent weigh in I had lost some weight due to working out. I know I could do better with a better eating plan just don't know exactly how to go about that
05 Mar
Hey I'll follow you, message me and I can show you and inform you on nutrition
1379841_10150004552801901_469209496895221757_n_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

How do get a perfect body work out

05 Mar
What is your definition of perfect body. What do you ultimately want. ?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51