Best exercises to flatten stomach?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 4:51am
via Android

I recently lost 40 pounds but cant seem to get rid of my belly fat. What are the best exercises besides crunches?

09 Mar
Crunches are very good for your abs but don't really burn much fat. It is not possible to spot reduce fat, like doing crunches to burn belly fat or push ups to burn fat on the arms. People burn fat all over from doing any kind of exercise. Everyone has trouble burning fat on their belly because that is usually where most people store their last reserves of fat. It's almost always the last to go! I recommend doing lots of jumping exercises, such as jump squats, jumping Jacks, box jumps or anything like that. Any kind of jumping exercise...
09 Mar
Sorry!! That was really long, I meant to post that.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 6:45am
via Android

Thank you so much for the advice! I had a personal  trainer to help me and now I am trying to lose another 25-30 pounds on my own.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 12:42am
via Android

Weighted ab exercises. Use a plate or light dbs.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 12:57am
via Android

Maybe good sleep and relaxation? :)
In the case that you have fat left only on belly, it could be sympthom of stress (body fat centralized around belly)

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 12:58am
via Android

I suffer from insomnia so that may be a factor too

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 3:10pm
via Android

Unfortunately you can't lose fat on just one part of your body.  You need to lose fat everywhere to get rid of it on your tummy.  Congratulations on losing 40 pounds!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 4:37pm
via Android

Thanks!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 12:50pm

You can do push ups, cardio, yoga, side plank work out exercises to get rid of belly fat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51