Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 10, 2015 5:30am
via Android

Really wanting to lose weight.
Food is my weakness!
Advice?

10 Mar
Do 1 cheat day a week where you can eat everything you want. It's what helps me..
10 Mar
I try to stay busy, because when I get bored I automatically start thinking about food lol.
10 Mar
Make sure your eating your protein with healthy fat. Fat fills you up and also feels like your eating a bad food so may trick your mind into thinking your rating junk
10 Mar
Me too . So glad i'm not the only one . I feel hungry all the time , more around time of the month . I crave chocolate :( which is not good .
10 Mar
I crave sweets too!
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 7:09am
via iOS
This might'nt help, but what I do is eat a little snack every 3 or 4 hours if I'm hungry in between meals. I kinda have a routine for everything...
10 Mar
I tried the eat what you want but smaller portions and that didn't help.. also water diet it was okay but I just hate after I eat I still don't feel satisfied and get hungry fast.
10 Mar
If you get hungry fast you either don't eat enough or you eat bad food.
10 Mar
Or you have super charged metabolism trust me hunger pangs are gruesome if I don't eat for longer than 4 hours
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 7:34am
via Android

Do you eat enough and do you eat healthy and nutritious food? Start logging your food intake with for instance Myfitnesspal. Don't go for any quick fix diets, they're unhealthy and you won't be able to stick to it. You need to find a way of eating that is healthy and sustainable. Weight-loss might be slower, but at least you won't gain it back after you're finished. Because there is no such thing as "finished", being healthy is a lifelong journey.

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 11:56pm
Yeah i do sometimes. It's not good .:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51