Help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 7:32pm
via iOS
Is it possible to lose like 40-60lbs in 5months?
10 Mar
Why not?
10 Mar
Yes it's possible if you push yourself and tell yourself you can do it.
12 Mar
That's up to your self tho
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 10, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

Yes! It's a matter of burning calories, and reducing caloric intake. Also you'll want to boost your fat burning metabolism, so eat more saturated fatty foods and eliminate wheat and sugar as much as you can. So stick to red meats, fishes and vegetables! No carbs! It'll do you good in preventing future insulin resistance and Alzheimer's too. Hope this helps! = )

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 7:44pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 7:52pm
via iOS
It is possible but you'll need to understand that your body will "plateau" - it will get used to the workouts you do, and the calories/macros you consume and it will become tougher to lose weight.
You have to keep shocking it by mixing up your workouts, changing the intensity, alternating your calories to promote fat-burning. Drink a LOT of water. 

Don't aim for a certain amount per week, just push hard and if you don't see any weight loss one week push even harder the following. 
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 3:57am
via iOS
Did anybody stop to think about asking a few questions here before reassuring her...?  What if she's got a starting weight of 120 lbs.?  What's her activity level?  BMR?  Age?  Height?  If you're going to be that aggressive in your weight loss, there ought to be some substantial medical support for it.  Have you consulted with your doctor?  

You can't hand out advice like candy here folks.  Seriously people...
11 Mar
Totally agree. The why-question should also be brought up more often. Why do you want to lose weight. Why do you want to lose that amount of weight. Why do you want to lose it so quickly. I'm getting more and more disturbed on this focus on weight and losing weight rather than being healthy and exercising.
11 Mar
I've been to the doctor, she tells me to just eat healthier, but I can't see any change so I'm gonna start working out, and no I'm not that skinny, I'm fat, and I'm tired of looking at myself and see a fat girl, I want to be like the skinny girls I'm 16, about 5'4 I think

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51