I want to lose 30lbs by April who can help me

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 4:50am
via Android

need help

13 Mar
Losing that much weight in that little is really not healthy for you at all. Even if you did lose it which seriously you can't you would just gain it back. What you should do is cut you calorie intake to 1200 cal. Eat really clean, a lot of veggies, some fruit but not to much and eat only lean proteins..no alcoholic beverages. Drink more than half your body weight in water. Do at the least a 30 min heart pounding workout a day. That should help you to drop weight.
14 Mar
It's not likely you will achieve that. I'll advice you set short and attainable goals .Goals like loosing 2-3lbs a week and working towards achieving your goal. Not just in work outs, also eating clean and portion control. Very very important. Good luck
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 5:39am
via Android

March is almost half over, that is not a very healthy, or realistic, goal. 2lbs a week- just go for losing 2lbs a week.

11 Mar
Hi, I have been using this app since dec last year and lost over 50lb. The most important thing for me was changing what I eat as well.
13 Mar
Abdinasir, wow! That's a lot of weight in a short time! It's often harder for women to lose fat though, since our bodies want to keep the reserves in case we'd get pregnant. :)
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 12:19pm
via Android

That's a pretty tall request since the average person only loses about1-2 a week in a healthy manner.

Are you just trying to lose it for a one time event

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 3:46am
via iOS
Nobody can help you lose that much weight in such a short period of time, sorry.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 8:24pm
via iOS
It's a little late to try to lose that much in a matter of weeks. Your best bet is just do your best to eat as healthy as you can , lots of water and a few HIIT workouts each day and go from there. I'm at 25 lbs lost myself but I've been at this since January.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 15, 2015 9:48am
via Android

Hi that is not possible im afraid. I have been dieting and exercising for almost 2 months now and i have dropped a dress size. I too have been at this for a special occasion but what i really learnt was to accept myself like me and try and do my best as much as i can. Try hard to lose weight...workout 5/6 times a day and follow a strict diet and that will be you giving it your all!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51