Back fat

5 posts | Original | Recent
130 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 11:08am
via Android

So I am trying but need a good exercise to reduce the fat I have on my back.
Weird question but I target other areas really effectively but I've neglected my back.

Any suggestions?

14 Mar
I agree with Raja. You can not target espe ific areas to burn fat that doesnt work like that. You need to lose weight overall. Measure your BF % and keep track of it. Also if you need support and that extra push let me know to add you to my fitness group on facebook. We have great results pushing people to reach their goals and keeping them accountable. What would you say?
520 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 11:53am
via Android

You can't target the different areas when it comes to fat loss it's your body and genetics which determine where the fat id gonna get stored, stick to fat loss regiment and you'll tone up your back too

1657 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 10:00pm
via iOS
You've just gotta keep burning fat PS & eventually it'll work it's way to all parts of your body
1 Post
Mar 15, 2015 6:23am
via Android

Sometimes "back fat" can indicate  insulin imbalances. It looks  like u seem to loose fat elsewhere. Good sleep, checking carbs intake, getting enough fiber. Try to earn your carbs with exorcise and avoid carbs in the evenings too. Have protein based small meals between 2 to 4 hours. Good luck!

15 Mar
Exercise.. :D
15 Mar
Lol exorcise for carbs is a bit tough. :D
15 Mar
Hihi, could work thou! XD
130 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 1:44pm

Thanks guys. I'll just watch what eat and burn the calories!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51