What types of excersizes should i do to loose 30 pounds in 4 months

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 7:22pm
via iOS
I posted something like this before but all I got was talking about my diet. I wanna know what types of excersizes
16 Mar
Diet is a major u can work out hard everyday but if u keep eating the same craps u get no where I learned that the hard way 3years ran 16miles everyday nothing happened until I changed my diet I see results and I dont even workout as hard I run a mile squat lift and Finally CHANGE!!!
16 Mar
Alot of cardio well do it, running, dancing, kickboxing, zumba are good way to burn fat
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 7:29pm
via Android

You got talk about diet because it plays a much larger role in fat loss than exercise. If you wanted advice about exercise you could have specified that in your earlier thread instead of posting a new one.

Do intensive cardio like HIIT or tabata and combine it with weight training. But still remember that diet is 80% of losing fat. Without paying attention to what you eat you won't lose much. Good luck!

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 2:23am
via Android

Losing weight is all about burning calories, so the "type" of exercise you should be doing is "a lot"

And if you don't want to think about your diet, the exercise you should be doing is "a whole hell of a lot"

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 3:49am
via Android

Seemal
I posted several ideas in 30 pounds in 3 months is back! Forum. I am unable to copy and paste. Go there and you can see what you can take.
I agree with all here; your weight loss goal will not be achieved unless you fundamentally change your relationship with food.
Diet do not have to be boring. You can eat well and loose weight as long as you can make some sacrifices.
Cutting sugar and carbs is proven to be one the most effective method. There are many tips ans tricks on the Internet from ketonesis to paleo, Atkins, ducan and others.
I struggle with consistency and motivation and I have to cook for my family and kids and a very demanding full time job. Every have hurdles and foes. We just have to keep battling.
Best of luck.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 8:32pm
via iOS
I lost 30 pounds in 3 months by eating once a day working out on here twice a day and I counted my calories
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 16, 2015 4:54pm
via Android
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 3:24am
via iOS
I do a mix of HIIT training & Body weight circuits on the weekdays usually and weight training, on the weekends. So far I'm down 25.6 lbs and I started this past January. Working out is great but your food intake needs to be your top focus, then your workouts. If you can get both under control and truly stay motivated you can accomplish a lot in 4 months! I'm trying to lose a total of 60 lbs, so I'm almost halfway there and that's WITHOUT fad diets, any pills or undereating. IT CAN BE DONE!
17 Mar
Kjy Tompkins n I kuo
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 6:30am
via Android

Interval training is best but dont overdo it...3days a week interval training on alternate days and other 3days weight training with compound exercise like squats, deadlifts, bench press etc.. plus u can add yoga in ur morning session..dts best

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51