What's the best way to lose weight fast?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 5:30pm
via Android

I want to lose weight quickly for the holidays so I can go to the beach and go swimming without feeling embarrassed about my body. Problem is i love good to haha. Can anyone help me?

17 Mar
You can be a foodie and still lose weight so long as you make healthier food choices. cut out junk and processed stuff and cook real food for yourself. There are plenty of sites online where u can find recipes for great dishes which are really tasty and healthy including dessert recipes. Try out low carb zen and sugarfree mom on facebook. They r both brilliant.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 6:18pm

how much weight?

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

Use myfitnesspal, come up with a simple calorie plan to lose a little weight each week. You can still eat basically any food but just not as much.

(side effects include: an increased desire to eat food that makes you feel like it had some nutrition, and an increased desire to exercise to "free up" more calories to eat)

18 Mar
Also, thank you for spelling 'lose' correctly
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 12:32am
via Android

Fasting

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:39am
via iOS
Is your holiday next year?  Because that's how long it will take to lose significant weight safely and healthfully.
02 Apr
I'm fine actually and it won't take me that much time to lose weight. I'm not that big. Thank you very much
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 5:32am
via Android

Why don't you do it the healthy way instead? You might not be in the shape you desire for this vacation, but you won't have to lose weight fast again next year.

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 5:46pm
via iOS
DONT fast. I've heard both reasons for and against fasting and I believe in the starvation mode. If you aren't giving your body enough nutrition it will store fats so it has backup to burn. I have lots of 'backup' to burn because I was working all day and skipping meals then snacking all day and eating dinner before bed.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51