2 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 7:48pm
via iOS
Please tell me a good way to lose belly fat in about 3 weeks
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 7:53pm
via Android

It's impossible to just target one area! 3 weeks is not enough time! If that was the case we all wouldn't have to work for it! Sorry to break it to you!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 7:59pm
via iOS
Then how can i lose weight in the shortest amount of rime possible
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 8:25pm
via Android

It takes hard work and diet is crucial! It doesn't happen quickly sorry

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 9:16pm
via Android

Shortnof starving yourself which will do more harm then good you have to put in the time and effort. Quick tips. Stop drinking soda and beer. Junk food no more. Lots of water

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 7:24am
via iOS
Losing too much in a short amount of time is not healthy. That being said, some people find that they can lose belly fat faster by following certain dietary guidelines (and of course working out!). The best thing I have found is to follow a low carb, high protein diet. Pretty much like Atkins, but more organic. Trust me, I was highly addicted to the grains/wheat/bread family. If you can cut out the sugar and grains (except on cheat day, within reason :) you will feel much better. The human body is amazing, and it can change somewhat quickly in a healthy manner. Also, you don't have to eat as much as they tell you. Just follow your body's cues on when you are actually hungry. Alternate with cardio and strength training for a toned stomach; it might take a hot minute for results, but they are worth it. If you'd like to learn more, I would recommend you read wheat belly or grain brain. Pretty interesting stuff! Good luck to you!
18 Mar
Agree. I eat low carb high fat and the first fat that starts melting off is actually belly fat. You'd think the last to come would be the first to go, but I've lost more from my belly than from the fat on my hips that didn't develop until a couple of years ago. I'm certainly not expecting a flat belly from just this, but I find it interesting that it just melts away. When it comes to eating I'd still recommend logging to make sure you eat enough calories, since a lot of people have effed up their system...
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 11:33pm
via Android

Thank you for spelling 'lose' correctly

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51