Need Help/Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 8:52pm
via Android

Im on a weight loss journey that I started in 2013. I used to weigh 225 and now I'm at 189 and I have been since the beginning of 2014. My weight would fluxuate between 187-189 but for the most part I would stay at 189. I've got a gym membership and downloaded this skimble app to help motivate me but I would still lose motivation. I need some help. If anyone can give me some tips and /or some pointers to help boost my weight loss again and to stay motivated would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

19 Mar
I always think the most effect way is to have a workout or motivation partner.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 10:27pm
via Android

I had a similar problem before. I was 220 before, and with Atkins diet I was able to get myself to 206, but then when I stopped for 1-2 days following i gain back 4-5lbs. And it would never go below 206. But then i see a valet guy in my building, and I remember he was FAT! And now I see him waaay skinnier. Im like, "what happened to you?" He told me about Herbalife, and I had an impression that this is some magic drinks that claimed to be helping to loose weight. Now as i learned about nutrition and diet more in details, i see that Herbalife, is no Magic! Its just compound of good quality nutritional products for different purposes. They loss weight program they have, aith the meal replacements are greit. They replace your meal, and its low calorie. Ofcourse i need to have a gealthy lunch, like a chiken breast with salad. So far i lost alredy 32lbs(today went to scales). Very happy with the results

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 10:31pm
via Android

And honestly, the motivation was this valet guy. Im glad he helped me with that, he always consulted me through whole time and we work out together. This is why Herbalife is different from all othet nutrition companies. If you become a member, you get a personalized support about nutrition, diet and exercise. DANNY, valet guy, he tought me everything. Thank him for thT!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51