Lose belly fat after having a baby

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2015 11:58pm
via iOS
So I'm having a hard time losing belly fat. When I was pregnant with my daughter my weight was almost 200lb but I'm breastfeeding my daughter I drop down to 150lb then now I'm 141lbs and I'm a lot slimmer. I been cutting out all sugar and not good fats and carbs. Also I use to run the treadmill but I'm afraid to lose more weight I wanna just get rid of my tummy fat and be more toned.
20 Mar
I can relate girl! I have just lost 15lbs . Ive lost the weight everywhere excepttt my belly fat! And its extremely frustrating! . I just bought the sweet sweat waist trimmer and the sweet swear gel that targets problem areas. The belt creates a sauna at the mid section and after your workout u take it off and your literally dripping sweat all over your stomach and back. I cant wait to have it delivered! Im already a gym rat. Go into sweetsweatcanada website or if your from the states go onto the sweetsweat website and purchase both. The...
20 Mar
My son is almost 3 and when he was a year old I lost 20lbs but gained it all back while in college . I was so stressed and found comfort in tom hortons donuts while studying for tests. So since ive graduated I got back onto losing it . And just like u im DONEE losing weight everywhere else but my stomach. I fear of loosing my butt and hips! I just want th stomach gone so definitely try out the waist trimmer u will fall in llove .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51