Casual activities to slowly lose weight

6 posts | Original | Recent

Mar 21, 2015 5:44am
via Android

Im 125kg.want to lose weight but had not enough time to go to gym.any suggestion to lose weight without hurting my knee and my back.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 6:04am
via Android

I want to lose weight too10 kg

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 7:33am
via Android

What are your eating habits like? The easiest way to lose weight is by making some small but important changes to your eating habits.

If you can use an app like myfitnesspal, even for a few weeks, it gives you quite the glimpse into your eating habits and where a lot of unnecessary calories are coming from. You might be surprised the kind of results you can get just from not drinking one sweetened coffee beverage every day, or substituting vegetables for your afternoon snack. Those things add up in the long run.

Exercise is great, don't get me wrong, but our natural tendency is to eat to replace calories lost. Without any kind of discipline in eating, it can be hard to lose weight through mild exercise alone. It happens though. I've read those stories of people who just start walking, that's all they do, and they gradually walk more and more, and end up losing so much weight.

So, try walking. There are so many benefits to it besides weight loss.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 8:12am
via Android

Thanks very useful

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 9:15am
via Android

Dont eat at night. That helped me heaps with weight loss.

Mar 21, 2015 9:49am
via Android

Alright I understand that.have to control my food intake.now I try to not eat much carbohydrate or sometimes I don't take it. I mostly eat vegetables and fish or chicken. I can see difference from the change.if I take carbohydrate more easily I gain weight but if I don't take carbohydrate only protein n vegetables,  hard to gain weight and I feel more stronger. Hope what I did is right.

21 Mar
Hi Siti Hashimah Just to clearify, carbs themselves aren't bad, thats a huge misconseption. Unless you're diabetic, your only concern should be high doses of fructose (highly dosed in sugar and HFCS) because your motabolism has no mechanism go regulate how much to intake, unlike glocose. However, fructose is perfectly safe as long is its packed with fiber, because that slows down the rate of digestion, which gives you a steady source of energy long after you've eaten. However this might sound confusing, so i can give you 1 simple rule: if it grows in nature, and eat it in...
22 Mar
Wow thanks for the good info.:-) what about detox water is is good too?
22 Mar
Awesome response Oystein!
22 Mar
Thanks! I don't know much about detox water, so I can't really elaborate. From the looks of it, it's sliced up fruits/veggies soaked in water? In that case, If you make it yourself from fresh ingredients, then sure - go for it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51