I need to lose some weight

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 12:39pm
via iOS
Can anyone help I eat right I do soccer so I run and excise all the time .. Though I still can't get those toned abs that I want .. Help me
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 21, 2015 12:49pm
via Android

Hi,
Best thing for you to do is try to minimise carbohydrates from your diet. You should really only be having carbohydrates during the day, not in the evening. As well as this, try to fit an exercise regime as soon as you wake up, BEFORE breakfast. Try mixing your exercises up a little to make sure you don't get bored. Cardio would be a good place to start. If it were me, I'd do intense workouts even if i can't keep up because eventually your body will get used to it. Hope this helps! Good luck

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 1:37pm
via Android

Or maybe you don't have to lose weight. If you eat right, do sports and exercise you're probably already on a healthy weight and trying to lose weight wold be unhealthy.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 2:45pm
via iOS
I see some of the replies and they are true, but they are leaving out the fact that you aren't being very specific as to what exercises you do. If you don't do ab exercises, start doing them, it's as simple as that. And if you do and you're not getting the results that you want, then bump it up a little. And don't forget, ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN (eat right) hope this helped

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51