For how long should I stick to a workout?

2 posts | Original | Recent
39 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 7:08pm
via Android

I workout 5-6 days a week for around 40 minutes, mostly cardio and dumbell workouts which are usually total body. How long would you recommend i should stick to a routine to enhance weight loss?

I workout at home only (not possible to go to the gym) with help of exercise dvds and skimble workouts.

I generally try to do a different workout every day but it doesn't seem to be working. Your thoughts?

23 Mar
Sounds good. For how long are you trying? Usually you should see the first results which such good routine within 4 weeks. Give it another 2 months and you'll be surprised. If not: check your daily intake vs. your calories burned.
24 Mar
I am a regular exerciser and have been working out from quite sometime now. The result were good initially but now I have hit a plateau and again i have started to gain weight .It seems impossible to further reduce any more weight..
20 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 7:54pm
via Android

Try to make tests of your excercises, for example, do 1 minute of squats and count how many you did. Remember you hacerlo do the excercise in good form, even if you have to rest a few more seconds.
Then every 2 weeks do the test and should be a Best performance.
I recomend, you change your rutine every week or every 2 weeks so you don't get bored and increase your performance.
Other thing you can do is to do something different every day.
Monday do some light workout.
Tuesday do some medium cardio.
Wensday do Hard cardio.
Thursday do again the same light workout.
And friday do some medium strenght.
And every 2 weeks or so, go harder.

23 Mar the only
24 Mar
Thanks Hec, i think it's a really good advice, will definitely try.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51