Lose 10 pounds in one week

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 12:13pm
via Android

My goal is to lose 10 poinds in one week. Im looking for a serious motivation partner. Someone that will do the work with me and not slack off cus there lazy and dont feel like it. We gotta do the work every since day. I weigh at 158 lbs. Now losing 10 lbs in a week is difficult but not impossible. Thats what i like to go for, is the impossible. So who's with me?!

26 Mar
I'm in and i am kinda having a rough time losing weight...and there are some occasions coming up so i'm hoping to achieve that..and i am 145 lbs
26 Mar
Awesome! If your willing to do some hard workouts and achieving your goal within this next week... by the way it starts tomorrow. So next Friday we would weigh in.... ill be there to motivate you when you dont feel liking doing anything. I dont know if you can work out as much as im going to. But at least one or two hours a day of working out. Ill be doing two hours. One in the moring and one at nigt or mid day. And eating healthy plays a big part
26 Mar
I would like to joing you! I need to loose 5 kg.
26 Mar
The more the better! You guys wanna email or text?
26 Mar
We can chat here on massages
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 12:39pm
via iOS
Count me in!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 12:45pm
via Android

Okay ppl. Im looking for serious workout partners. Not ppl that just say there in then dont do the work or dont motivate. We gotta msg on here, email or text to motivate each other. Tell me to get off my lazy ass.

26 Mar
26 Mar
Good to have ya
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 26, 2015 1:30pm
via Android

Count me In ‚úč

26 Mar
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 26, 2015 4:15pm
via iOS
I'm in!
Mar 27, 2015 12:45am
via Android

I along with family members did a date diet and lost 9 lbs in a week. You eat 7 dates for breakfast and 7 for lunch and 7for dinner, you can drink a 8oz cup of milk with eat meal and drink as much water as you like, teas too without sugar. It wasn't easy but it jumped started my diet. I did gain 3 of the 9 pounds back after eating correctly after a week but it dropped off within the following week walking 5 miles a day over 5 days ;-)

27 Mar
Hey good for you! Proud of you! I'll definitely try that

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51