Wow!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:09pm
via Android

I eat veggies for breakfast. Fruit for lunch and a little meat for dinner. I guess that means i eat too much. So im supposed to starve myself.....

26 Mar
What are you thinking? How on earth can you even believe that to be too much? You ARE STARVING YOURSELF NOW goddammit.
26 Mar
Someone on this app said i was eating too much and im gonna gain weight from it
26 Mar
First of all dont change my words. I said that you eat a lot , but i didnt mean that you need to starve. I wanted to eat same food as you, because i also want to eat more than i eat now. And I said "a lot" compared to what I eat, not in general. I didnt say that you will gain weight, and I feel super bad by looking how you are trying to change my words and make them bad. Anyway, Good luck with your diet.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:17pm
via iOS
"Said no-one EVER"
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:22pm
via Android

This is the new routine im doing to lose the weight. Which by what i looked up online is good. But yet im eating too much. Im confused

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:45pm
via Android

Ugh this site is supposed to be motivation help and friendly. Im not seeing it at all. I'd rather die then continue using this app

26 Mar
Can't think like that. Keep that negativity out hun! Prove to everyone and yourself you are better than anyone that even thought of bringing negative thoughts to you.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:53pm
via iOS
Tough love is also a form of "help" Marcia which is why some of us reacted so passionately. If we didn't care about your topic we wouldn't have responded at all. 

Ok, so anything under 1200 calories is too little & what you have described that you eat is healthy and balanced. Something you should be proud of. You are not eating too much and you are not starving yourself if you continue to eat balanced meals. 

26 Mar
It's not so much how much you lose. ..its more so how you lose it. Starvation is NOT the answer. We're not going to help people who take such drastic unhealthy un manageable approaches. Now if you were after something reasonable like...let's say 4lbs a week for a few months...that's a different story. There is no fast track
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:58pm
via Android

Sorry for the confusion. My definition of tough love is telling me to get my fat ass up and start my workouts. But i guess thats just me

26 Mar
And telling you to not eat unhealthy. :) There are so many people on here giving shitty advice passing on their own eating disorders to insecure people and it gets me REALLY worked up. I get angry because I DO care and want people to live healthy lives.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 4:44pm
via Android

Go back up online and search: loosing 10 pounds a week healthy? If that won't give you your answer then nothing will. The only thing you'll do with a diet like that is damage your metabolism even more and when at the end of the week the scale won't read "-10 pounds" than you'll spiral down and think that all this was worthless so instead of going from 0 to a hundred, Rev up your body slowly and have REALISTIC goals
Trust me writing :you can do this girl, would have taken much less effort but then I'd only be setting you up for failure which is plain awful. Do you want me to motivate you?  I'll do that.. text you everyday to workout? yes if you'd like that but see you make unwise choices? Not if I can help that.
Research for yourself and good luck making good choices!!

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 10:31pm
via iOS
I agree with everything they all said! Lol I'm better at saying 'get off your ass and get to work' then I am at foodie advise as I'm a food junkie and my macros today are screwed! That being said, your diet sounds delish and I wish I had as much will power, I'm making baked ravioli for dinner hehe

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51