The scale

3 posts | Original | Recent
52 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 6:14pm
via Android

So I have been weighing about 135-137 lately I haven't gone down idk why maybe my carbs are too High? I mean yesterday I weighed 138 my thighs and buttocks have gotten larger not jiggly just larger like my butt is rounder and thighs a little fuller. My stomach is flattening down I'm just scared I'm getting fatter what can I do? I do weights every day and cardio every other day. I drink only water and eat lots of fish and vegetables some potatoes not too many quit pasta and rice. I had quit carbs all together before and I slimmed down really nicely but my body just couldn't handle it so I added some back. Should I reduce my carbs again? Or do more cardio maybe? Thank you guys/gals.

1657 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 6:30pm
via iOS

You're gaining muscle girl!! If you like what you see in the mirror don't sweat it. It's not as if your husband is gonna whip the weighing scale out when you get nekkid?!?! 

26 Mar
Lmao hopefully and I know but I though the scale would go down
27 Mar
Are you weighing yourself at the same time each time? You can weigh yourself three times in a day and get significantly different results. I agree with Scotty; if you like what you see...those numbers at your feet don't matter.
27 Mar
Thank you amenities used to weigh myself every 3 days but In the past I had issues with anorexia and well I weighed myself 5 times a day everyday you know typical I just don't want to fall back into that
3 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 11:37pm
via iOS
Muscle weighs a lot more than fat does generally, so when you're gaining muscle you'll find your weight will go up on the scales. If you want to something to compare progress to, instead of using the scales, try taking measurements of your body instead cause you'll probably find they're slimming down as you tone up!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51