Running app?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 3:20pm
via Android

Is there an app which can track how much I run ? Logging in the miles I do?

27 Mar
Mapmyrun is what I use. I don't trust calorie count, but the gps us accurate.
28 Mar
I downloaded the Nike running app but it's not accepting my email I downloaded like 4 diff ones I'm going to try them all thanks guys
29 Mar
I use cardio trainer. It tracks your path, speed, mph. Not sure if I believe the calories burned 100% but think its close. You can save your history and post to FB if you want. You need to do a little setting up like the length of your stride but easy to use.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 4:00pm
via Android

Strava

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 5:11pm
via Android

I have an app on my phone called S Health. There's an Exercise button you can choose then put in the distance, calories, etc you want. I have a Galaxy though so maybe that isn't something everyone can use. I don't really know!

27 Mar
Map my run
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 2:39am
via iOS
I used to use MapMyRun. I found it to be wildly inaccurate. Now, I use Endomondo. It works for me
28 Mar
Runkeeper! It even tracks the elevation of the path you ran and calories burned etc
28 Mar
Do you find the elevation thing accurate? I had issues with that actually. But RunKeeper is my favourite so far.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 11:47am
via Android

I like RunKeeper. Check it out :)

28 Mar
From the reviews I read about runkeeper, it's no longer as it used to be and they charge for an upgrade.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 28, 2015 12:06pm
via iOS
Nike+ Running

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51