Toning

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 6:45pm
via iOS
My only issue is figuring out how to get rid of my midsection muffins. What excercises would be advised?
29 Mar
The the strong core and abs program
30 Mar
I wouldnt say running as much as abs. Try some obliques! That will really SHRINK and TONE. Thats what you want. Running is more of a cardio thing. Respiratory and all that. But abs abs abs! I know a few good ones that i could suggest to you if youd like! (:
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 6:52pm
via Android

Running or abs;)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 6:55pm
via iOS
That's what I figured. I am running a 5k for autism soon and I figured I should start running. So you just confirmed my theory lol thank you!
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 6:56pm
via Android

Sorry I m french. I dont understand all;)haha

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 8:01pm
via Android

Hey, running will get you there some of the way. But try Crunches and Russian twists. 2-4 weeks of that should do it. And then do it on a timer. So do crunches for 1min then rest for 30secs then do it again. And do the same with the russian twists.

27 Mar
So you're saying 3 sets crunches and 3 sets Russians twists? Sounds good to me!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 8:22pm
via Android

Jip! 3 sets will work. Then if you feel youre getting stronger add more sets. So go up to 5 and so on. Its gonna hurt but its worth it!

27 Mar
No pain no gain as they say. Thanks for the help!
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 6:47am
via Android

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) helps you burn fat effectively. The idea is that you switch between explosive exercises and rest periods periodically. For example: running is good, but if you run at a high pace for 20 seconds and then walk for 40 seconds, run again for 20 seconds at high speed and then walk again, you will burn more fat.

If you're interested, just type 'HIIT' in the search bar and you will find a list of workouts you can do.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 7:12am
via Android

Go To The Top Left Of Your Screen And Tap Workouts>Exercises>Muscle Groups. From There You Can Scroll Down And Find Tons Of Obliques And Upper And Lower Ab Workouts But The OBLIQUES Will Help You Burn The Lovely Love Handles. If It Aint Burnin It Aint Workin!!

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 2:21pm
via Android

No no no no, working certain muscles does NOT burn fat in specifically those areas, since you can't spot target fat burn. As a matter of fact, your belly can look bigger if you build huge muscle underneath your fat layer.

A healthy diet and exercising to burn fat is the answer. The best fat burning exercises are cardio, like running or HIIT, and working your biggest muscle groups like legs and glutes. Your body decides where to lose fat from, and belly fat is usually the most stubborn. Work your core anyway, because a strong core is the foundation for a strong body, but don't have that as your main focus.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51