Stomach/waist

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 11:56am
via iOS
Can someone please tell me what to not eat and what to eat, or maybe some workouts that can help me loose a lot of weight in my stomach and waist. That is my target area.
30 Mar
Can't help you on the eating part as I have never had issues in that area. Don't want to steer you wrong! But the workout suggested, the abdominal one, is GREAT! I did it myself yesterday I believe. Also, try checking out some of the workouts on here under that category. That is what I've been doing and it has worked wonderful for me. Good luck!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 3:22pm
via Android

Unfortunately you can't just target one area to lose, it all depends where your body decides to lose the weight first!  Your on the right path in finding a diet and to start exercising! Good luck on your goals!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

The body doesnt work that way. You cant specifically lose fat from just one area. It is burnt all over the body... Do a heap of cardio Combined with weights. Count you calories both consumed and burnt. Track your progress. You will meet your goals if you work consistently towards them

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 5:17pm
via Android

Work on lessening carbs and sugars. DON'T drink your calories!! Sodas, juices and yes those coffees with caramel, whip cream and flavored syrups. Drink water, lots of it. Work cardio, AND full body workouts. Look to the weightloss workouts category on here. Working only abdominal is for toning and strengthing the abdominals. The larger the muscles the more energy they burn. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51