Whey Protein for losing weight?

2 posts | Original | Recent
37 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 3:52pm
via Android

Can I use whey Protein to lose fat and gain muscles?
And which recommended one.. That continue less carb or what? Give me the best Products. Please.

821 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 6:16pm
via Android

To lose weight you must understand what your calorie intake should be. To do this you must find your calorie maintenance level. There are a few different ways to do this. I suggest taking a look at this website, http://www.acaloriecounter.com/diet/calorie-maintenance-calculator-daily-calorie-requirements/ it'll help you understand what I am talking about. Once you find your maintenance level you can go on a calorie defecit and that's when you will start to lose weight. But to answer your question yes, whey is a good source of protein that can help you build muscle, even lose fat. I prefer bsn syntha 6.  I've tried a ton of protein powders and overall for price, taste and quality syntha 6 beats them all. I usually buy vanilla flavor because you can mix that with anything and it will taste good.

02 Apr
Thanks a lot for your help.. So.. Is my workout calories count? I mean say my intake should be 2600 and my workout burn 300 a day.. Should I deficit my calories whatever I burn by workout.. Are there limits to deficit calories?
03 Apr
Don't worry about how much calories you burn while working out. You will burn enough just make sure you are pushing yourself to the limit. And for the defecit, you should do something achievable. 300 - 500 calories less, will lose on average a pound or 2 a week. Going overboard can be hard to maintain in the long run and may set you up to fail.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51