Losing Your Boobs

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 4:31am
via iOS
I heard that by losing weight, there's a big chance of your breast sagging, deflating or even shrinking. Is there any way to prevent this ? Or even perk them up if it happens ?
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 4:54am
via iOS
Well, there's no such thing as spot reducing.  Your body decides where you shed fat.  If your body decides that the fat making up your breast area is next to go, it goes!  Little that you can do to change that I would think...
05 Apr
being a woman is so hard
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 7:44am
via Android

Hey Shawn! Yes, you could lose some fat there, but if you do so you will probably lose fat all over so I think you would still love the results. Plus breasts aren't only fat, they're also glands and the breasts size is related to genetics - this is something you can't manipulate easily, such as height, for example. I myself was scared of losing boobies by working out since I had noticed years before the fat in the bra was the first to go away (plus mine are quite small) but believe me, it's worth it anyway. Some girls want to reduce their bra size by dieting and working out and struggle with it! Can you believe that!? Well, that's actually a thing!
Sometimes it can be really difficult to get the results you want because you can't spot train when it comes to losing fat. It's nature, there are things that don't depend on us. But getting healthier, this is your choice.

Good luck!

05 Apr
lol I love my boobs ! A little shrinkage is ok but sagging I cannot take ! Thanks for letting me know, I feel better lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 10:00am
via iOS
Let 'em go. Men mostly care about the nipples which should protrude more as breast flab is reduced.
04 Apr
Wow. Why do you even think that she asks because she's worried about what men would think? And how on earth do you know what men prefer? Do you know them all?
05 Apr
Lol guys like nipples ? Never heard that before. Nipples don't fill out a dress or bikini
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:20pm

The same thinking applies to men who lose fat and gain cock length.

04 Apr
And they say 'men' take longer to mature than women... Thanks for proving the statement
04 Apr
LOL Scotty. I love you, man.
05 Apr
Or who just turn into a cock.:-):-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:39pm

me, too, LOL. Hahaha

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 11:32pm
via Android

I have heard that there actual excerises to build ur bone above your breast. Im going to Google it after my run.☺

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 11:35pm
via Android

Building up your chest with weights would perk them for you.

05 Apr
I researched it & asked my doctor, weights will lift and tighten the muscle underneath, but not the actual breast, since that's all fat
11054364_10205237050062053_8047963018138183398_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 1:07am
via Android

I've just lost 100 lbs and sadly my breasts went from 42DDD to 38D long...but they are saggy :(  

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 4:12am

I'd say 33 C is the perfect breast size, but I don't mind if you reduce to 32.

05 Apr
Good to know! I'll definitely do that, Random Internet Dude's opinion is very important to me.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 4:52am
via Android

By tightening the muscle will make them look better perked up rounded & lifted a bit of course the nipple or shape won't change but toning up will make them more attractive and by doing chest excercises it will help.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 6:30am
via Android

Chest press.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 8:30am
via Android

Prior posts are correct, but you have to put it together.  1- you can't spot lose. Your genetics play a big role in how you lose. 2- breasts are not only fatty tissue.  There's also glandular tissue. This tissue is not lost during weight loss. It's size is also determined by genetics, but also by pregnancy & child birth. 3- chest exercises build muscle under the breasts, not the breasts themselves. However, it fills in the same overlaying skin & gives better support to the glandular tissue.
So you may go down in overall cup size but they may look more perky. Lots of women look better with a smaller size on a thinner body. Big can look unbalanced on a slender body. Besides, healthy always looks better. Don't do it for the attention.  Do it for you.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 8:39am

And I just don't get how some of the girls said they went down in size but sagginess increased? 

You're absolutely right about going down in cup size but looking better because you're thinner. Once I was having a hard time choosing the right girl. One was an 84C and the other was a 92G. I chose the 84C because she was so cute and I was in the mood for some kissing. Imagine my surprise when she shows up with this 58 cm waist and looks absolutely voluptuous.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 2:26pm

i wish I were pretty...how's the WNBA action tonight? Or is it japanese women's volleyball this time?

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:18pm
via Android

Yes you may lose a little but thats what weight training is for. Train your chest area by using body weight exercise to lift everything up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51