Question

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:19pm
via Android

I wanna lose fat and weight but where do I get started? I just wanna lose the weight, than get toned and slim. Atm but like how and what are some good exercises

04 Apr
I know you are a guy, but I did the bikini body at any season, and it is working and it's only about 25 to 30 minutes and I saw results really quick...
05 Apr
A good exercise could be, side jacks, jump jacks, and those types, burpees, anything like that...
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 10:57pm
via Android

A good diet is the most important part. Additionally you should do cardio exercises.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 12:02am
via Android

Find something u like for me it was the treadmill & Youtube now say u love swimming dedicate yourself to stick to a rountine make sure u eat NO sweets the labels on products are so confusing stay away from processed foods anything in a packet eat heathy stuff. Fruits,vegs,nuts if u cant understand the ingredients don't eat it.cook yourself rather than take away.U need to BREAKFAST its the fuel to keep u going all day so never skip it or make a protein shake instead.We are suppose to eat regularly if we don't our brains stores the fat cause it has no idea we have shops,supermarkets so it tricks ur Brain into storing it now if u eat regularly your metabolism speeds up hence u dont need to store fat hence u will loose weight Get a food diary ap its on Skimble .U also have to be active not sit around for too long get motivated!!!  Weither its dancing,cleaning,cooking,any activity burns cals even crying & laughing so sing as u dance.Just find something u enjoy it was running for me then Youtube now i went from 75 to 61 in 5 mths.I didn't go to the Gym but knowing the correct way how to perform any excerise is vital u cant hurt yourself & u get the best results possible.I know enough  i think not to fork out money when i van do it myself . technology is your best friend Google it research  loosing weight diet is huge but the two work together Diet & Excercise u have to become dedicated you can do this!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51