Toning Help!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 2:21am
via iOS
Hi everyone! So i am vacationing in 27 days which means bikinis and beaches. I need to start toning my stomach and butt ASAP. Please help me i am open to anything & everything! I really want to look my best. Thank you in advance
05 Apr
Run 45 min daily or more
05 Apr
Or walk
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:08am
via Android

Follow General Motors diet chart... It reduces about 7 pounds in a week without any exercises. But if you do Tabata exercises (along with tabata music) and follow the diet, you'll be ripped by the end of 27th day. I can't follow it because that diet is too difficult for me.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 5, 2015 5:37am
via Android

The diet is the most important for such a short time to get results - cut starchy carbs, drink lots of water, increase protein intake and cut all processed foods.  Basically eat fish or chicken and salads or steamed or raw veggies.  No fruit.  No breads or rice or pasta.  No sugar or aspartame.  Clean eating will get you 10 pounds in 4 weeks.
High Reps high sets only 1 minute max rest between.  Keep your heart rate in the fat burning zone. 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 11:02am
via iOS
My bmi is 21.9 which is at normal weight and i weigh 120
I'm not looking for weight loss just to be toned by May 2 as much as possible!
05 Apr
Try doing cardio for an hour at least 4 to 5 times a week. It helps tone every part of your body. If you feel you need toning in more specific areas, after the cardio add a few exercises that target the area. Good luck :)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:20pm
via Android

Water, water and water!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51