MY HEALTH STORY.(worth reading)

7 posts | Original | Recent
76 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 1:26pm
via Android

At age 15 i was over 60lbs over weight and had several health issues some of which the doctors said i would have for life, like exercise induced asthma. I was on the strongest inhaler, albuterole, nose spray (because i got sick and was on anti-biotics every month or 2.) And an Asthma "preventer" .. Also a worthless aller pill I would wake up in the middle of the night not able to breath and at one point was doing my nebulizer every 2-3 hours during the day... And the preveter following that. I HATED ALMOST ALL veggies, fruit and pretty much amything healthy and i had quit playing soccer that year. Well after watching my Uncle slowly die from his extreme obisity and then suddenly from a heart attack i knew i needed to CHANGE MY LIFE NOW!! SO I DID! I put that healthy determined mindset on and NO ONE COULD STOP ME!! I started to exercise at 20min and slowly raised the intensity and duration by 5min untill i got to 1hr intense workouts! I changed my diet and ate ALOT LESS and started to love salads and fruits n veggies of all kinds! I lost about 5lbs a month consistanly all the way to the last 60th pound!! IM happy to say IM MEDICATION FREE!!! I can breath 100%, I DONT GET SICK, AND EVEN THE ASTHMA I WAS BORN WITH IS GONE!!
I NEVERRR even dreamed i would have such amazing health results, i jus wanted to b thinner!
I LOVEEEEE my healthy NEW LIFE!!! So whoever you are out there who feels hopeless and depressed about there current health KNOW THERE IS HOPE!! I Know the emotional and physical pain of being overweight, i know how it feels to feel lonley and like there is a huge mountain to move but U CAN DO IT!! Just take that 1ST STEP and u can achieve your goals and WAY MORE! So tell me your story, Or the journey your right now*_*

09 Apr
Thank you for sharing.I also has can the astma be gone?wht exercise you do?
09 Apr
Good for you! My son had exercise infused asthma also. I know what you & ur family went through. So glad ur better.
09 Apr
Oh my gosh!!! That is soooo amazing!!!!
215 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 1:49pm
via Android

This is amazing (: thanks for sharing. I use to say I hated veggies and fruits, but I never actually tried them so how did I know they were gross? Now the things I absolutely LOVE are broccoli, cabbage, corn, cauliflower, and a ton of other things I can't remember now. Lol. I'm not exactly a healthy eater, but if I could eat that stuff all the time, I probably would (:

138 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 1:50pm
via Android

Worth reading indeed!!! Inspirational story!! Keep up the great work!!

37 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 2:47pm
via Android

Nothing like being determined and insistent to make your goals true.. We all proud of you. I told you before you have what it takes to be excellent trainer and motivator. .

I want to ask you now..
What is ur current or next goal?
Your daily routine to maintain and keep your amazing results?

211 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 4:18pm

It's a wonderful story and all I can say is I'm proud and happy for you. Though even more you can be proud for yourself. You changed your life completely and now get all the benefits you deserve. Congrats!!!

Thanks for sharing your story, it should be told all over and to all those lazy asses, who just are whining and complaining, but never change anything.

376 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 4:56pm

Monica, thank you for sharing your story. You're fitness inspiration! You showed great will power and drive. I'm glad you decided to let us into your world and what you've been through to win the way you're doing it now. Kudos, girl!

76 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:16pm
via Android

Aww thank u guys so much! To inspire and motivate you is a gift to me:) i support all of u in whatver health journey your on right now.

To answer the 2, well i know it was just the cardio i was doing that really got me conditioned and i slowly stopped using my inhaler untill one day i forgot to bring it with me for my run and i realized i could work thru it untill soon enough there was nothing to work through! :D

Also right now im just continuing my cardio and strength exercises about 4 days a week for about 30min-1hr and just my normal healthy diet keeps me on track!:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51