Chunk of fat between thighs.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:14pm
via Android

Hey beasts, my entire leg has tightened up, except for a chunk right between the thighs. Advice on how to get rid of it? Thanks in advance.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:28pm
via Android

You can't target fat loss! You can continue with your diet and do cardio and sooner or later your body decides to take the fat from there. It's determined by your gens where you lose fat first.

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:43pm
via Android

Yeah hes right hun. Just keep cutting back on the sugar and junk foods and keep up that cadio n some strength training for more toneness!:)

09 Apr
Partly true but you can however workout with weights & machines at the gym to target the muscles your looking to tone b/c all cardio does is makes you lose body fat but muscle mass is what sculpts your body to not just have the curves you desire but also the strength for every day challenges. So remember, doing all cardio won't help, you also have to lift some mild light weights, (light weight, high reps)., it doesn't hurt to squat etc.. hope that helped you. good luck on your journey to health & fitness.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 4:59am
via iOS
So basically what everyone is saying is "keep going" !!

Your body loses fat at different rates / different stages & from different parts of the body

I lose mine from my chest/shoulders/arms/legs first

My mid-section is last. Very last. Yep, it sucks! 

You'll get there, keep doing exercises for every body part & eat a relatively clean diet. 

10 Apr
Thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51