Cravings and How To Stop!!!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
499 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 3:27pm
via iOS
Well guys, I need some support! I am not sure what happened this year, but I started late night snacking! And recently started at work! I think because of anxiety! So I am going to start this challenge. I am going to post when I feel like making that bad food choice. If your struggling too! Let us all support each other!!!
11 Apr
Hey Sierra, the more you stay up late, the more you would want to eat... So try to sleep earlier & eat a good satisfying meal..It might help!
11 Apr
Great idea! The kitchen is too close to the tv! I need to go to bed!
Image_thumb
499 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 3:31pm
via iOS
First step is I just got rid of all the chips in the pantry. That is a big problem!
14 Apr
It's. Not. Easy. But you can do it be positive just. Remember how hard is to burn he calories that's. Hiw i do it helps alot
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 5:45pm
via Android

Chocolate!!! Omg I posted a picture for a NO CHOCOLATE 30 day thing and ugh am I struggling! Can't exactly throw it out through because it's my boys Easter candy and also I use it as rewards for when they're really good that day (:

11 Apr
Hey Amber, if your a "chocoholic" like I used to be, try the good kind with 70%or more coco & with less or no sugar.. Or make a healthy chocolate dessert at home.. There are a lot of great alternatives...good luck^_^
11 Apr
Ahhh don't tempt me haha I'm better off without it because it makes me feel so sluggish afterwards
11 Apr
Noa is right, Amber. Dark chocolate is the best way to go if you are a chocolate lover like me. :)
11 Apr
I have dark chocolate here, the only problem is I'll be way too tempted to eat more and more of the other kinds as well. I don't want the temptation
11 Apr
I can't even have it in the house! It is everywhere at work! Sometimes I avoid going in certain offices cause of it!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 5:54pm
via Android

I am so into this! All I crave is sweets and bread so bad I know!!! But I'm stopping just focusing on eating healthy!

11 Apr
I used to never be like this! I am going to buy some healthy snacks today!
11 Apr
Me either I used to really never eat sweets and now that's all I want! But me to I'm going healthy grocery shopping tomorrow!
11 Apr
Cool! I am tonight!
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 6:17pm
via iOS
Hey Sierra,
Ok I'm in.. Not sure what to post cuz my problem with food is in apatite.. But we'll see..
Ok, ummm... I just had something that I don't usually eat ... Burger & a salad..I just want to find my lost apatite
11 Apr
We have to enjoy life and have a burger once in awhile!! Sounds Yummy! I have just recently been stress eating every night! It is getting out of hand and I just don't feel good!
11 Apr
Stress eating is my worst enemy! That's way I always keep around me snacks like apples, bananas, rice cakes, seeds, nuts, air popped popcorn, a bar of 85% dark chocolate & gum.. So whenever I go berserk, at least that's what I'm eating..
11 Apr
Btw, I don't think a burger & a salad is a bad eating choice.. It's just not what I usually crave for.. I've been trying different kind of meals, things that I don't usually eat just to find a good taste..
11 Apr
That is good! That is what I am not doing! I love the air popped popcorn! I need so snacks!!!
11 Apr
Oops! Some snacks!
Image_thumb
499 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 3:13am
via iOS
I had a bad day and wanted snacks tonight! Just drank 3 water bottles instead!!!
12 Apr
Water is the best!
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 8:05am
via iOS
Hey everyone,
I've read once that "when you crave something, wait 15min and it'll go away",..
So, why not give this a shot 
12 Apr
Great idea!!!
Image_thumb
499 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 6:46pm
via iOS
Just had a snack attack. Glad I had healthy veggies on hand!!!
12 Apr
I think ur handling it well Sierra!
15 Apr
Thanks!
Rungirl_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 1:57am
via Android

I really focused on increasing my protein.  Eggs or greek yogurt for breakfast.  Peanut butter to dip an apple for afternoon snack.  This has really helped with feeling full and keeping snack attacks at bay. Good luck!

14 Apr
Great job!!!
Image_thumb
499 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 4:46am
via iOS
Was good today! Had too many croutons but they were delicious!!
Image_thumb
499 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 3:20am
via iOS
I learned something about myself today! I obsess about food! I saw this helpful hint on cravings! 

Eat to live or live to eat!! 

Wow!! I think about food way too much! Like it is my right to eat and I deserve it because I had a bad day! So deep!! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51