My size

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 14, 2015 8:05pm
via iOS
I'm glad I found this app! yesterday I got on the scale and I was shocked!!!!!! I
Kept telling myself " you have to lose this weight " but
Today I got on the scale and I gained two more pounds this is seriously stressful .
14 Apr
Seriously. I was the same way last week. Stepped on the scale and was 2 pounds heavier. But this week I am 2 pounds down. So don't worry. We have to stay motivated. Even if it's 1 little pound. Even tho I wish I could drop 20 in a week
14 Apr
what workout did you do? And what do you eat? Please help me! I'm only 17 & I'm still in school I'm just freaking out I shouldn't weigh this much! It's ridiculous
14 Apr
Well my boyfriend cooks because we are both trying to lose weight. So having a partner helps. And my coworkers and I work out everyday on our lunch hour. Monday Wednesday and Friday we walk on average 2-3 miles. And on Tuesday and Thursday we do a program called the daily burn which has all sorts of exercises. You should check it out. Today we did African dance for 30 minutes. Serious work out and it's fun!. We also jog up 7 flights of stairs twice a day everyday. Some days we have bad days and slack on...normally on fridays....
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Apr 14, 2015 10:06pm
via Android

Start by adjusting your diet and then the pounds will start shedding.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 12:16am
via Android

I'm heavier on the scale after I've eaten too much sodium.

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:22am
via Android

Try to have a weighing schedule where it is at the same time,  so food and water will be about the same. Also don't weigh yourself too much, you end up discouraging yourself

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 4:56pm
via Android

Don't go by the scale, it will vary! Scales can be your worse enemy! Take pictures every month and do measurements! Don't get frustrated, good luck on your goals!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51