Help...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 2:58pm
via Android

I have broken two toes and my finger so it's hard to use weights and I find it very hard to walk or run which I normally do.. any ideas of work outs I can do with out making it worse ??

19 Apr
U need to rest let them heel i broke my little toe b4 so painful. Hppe u feel better soon :-)
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:48pm
via Android

Rest. Don't hurt your body more. Do any workout while you don't use your toes.
abs workouts would be grest

15 Apr
Hey thanks but I don't wanna just stop I tried abs but because I've cracked my sternum it hurts a little
15 Apr
Great spirit hun. But stressing yourself & over pushing while you have all those injuries will leaf to nothing but hurt you more.. Take your time & give your body chance to rejuvenate. And when you'll back you'll find that you're much stronger than before.
002_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2015 4:21am

Instead of working out why don't you take this time to look at eating habits, detoxify, etc.  There are other ways to lose weight other than just working out.  It's a complete life change.  Maybe do a juice/smoothie fast or go to an organic market and stock up on yummy snacks so you don't gain while recouperating. It could even been something as simple as sitting in a sauna and sweating out toxins.  I know you don't want to hear this but from a medical stand point I can say, based on what you've posted, you really need to let your body rest and recover.

16 Apr
Okay thank you so much !!!:D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51