Lose it fast

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 6:26am
via Android

I'm 5'6 and want to lose 20 pounds in the next 6 weeks does anyone have a plan I can use, or any advice? Anyone in with me?

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 6:37am
via Android

20 lbs in 6 weeks is hard. Especially if you are not that much overweight to begin with. Hypothetically speaking let's start by saying you are 25 years of age, 5'6 and 160 lbs. You workout heavy and do cardio 6 times a week and are very active during the day. Your calorie intake will have to be near 1300 - 1400 calories a day to acheieve this weight loss goal. Again this is only hypothetical and everyone is slightly different but generally that much weight in such a short period of time would look something like the scenario I just played out. I would advise not going on such a caloric defecit,  it's really hard to maintain that level and all while working out. Shoot for something more attainable that you can sustain throughout the year.

16 Apr
I didn't realize you might be a female, that stats above are for a male. But you get the point.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 6:43am
via Android

Yes I'm a female, and I weight about 170.

16 Apr
So you should be eating about 1900 calories a day.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 7:03am

It is hard to achieve weight loss goals in such a short time. Take a healthy diet and workout or exercises you would definitely succeed, refrain from taking any shortcuts like weight loss pills or skipping meals. All the best.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51