Anyone tried "waist trainer"???

7 posts | Original | Recent

P1000753-001_thumb
29 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 8:20pm
via iOS
I've seen all over the Internet about this waist trainer corset(?). I've looked but never really believed it works but now I've seen more and more....started to wonder if it really helps and curious about trying. Has anyone tried this?? Does it work??
17 Apr
Hi I heard on doctors that waist training is supposed to be temporary like for a month because it damages ur organs pushing them to ur chest and it's not a forever fix eventually they have to diet and exercise but as a quick fix i.e for a wedding event u can it's not safe but u can
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 9:40pm
via Android

Hi Emi,

I am current trying the waist cincher.I purchased it a few months ago and could not bare to wear it more than an hour, so I gave up. Recently, well last Tuesday I decided to try again and by Thursday I have been able to wear up to 8 hours. I have yet to see a difference as I have not wore it longer as it requires 30 days  I have been reading.

P1000753-001_thumb
29 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 10:14pm
via iOS
Thanks for the comment!! Let me know how you like it or if you see any changes.... From what I've read it seems like they run smaller in size. I really wish I could go to a store and try them on but I guess you will have to buy  those online.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 10:22pm
via Android

Yes they do run small. I purchased a size 34 which I believe is a medium. They can be pretty expensive, but I found a site Google pretty girl curves and it should pop up. I paid less than 50 bucks and it should have been way more expensive. I am going to buy one for the gym. My friend uses the gym one and her tummy is soooo flat.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2015 10:28pm
via Android

The waist trainer or of any kind is actually not good for your body and organs and lower and floating ribs i suggest not to use it nor try it

P1000753-001_thumb
29 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 5:47am
via iOS
Yea I hear some people saying its not good for the body too..... But the other half is saying its working lol I am so curious to try but then it is expensive too...
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 6:06am
via Android

It's not that bad for the body, provided you're lacing and wearing it correctly. Overtightening the waist trained is what's going to do the most damage. A waist trainer is only meant to reduce your waist by three inches at max. Also, you want to be sure that you're getting a good quality garment -- circular boning is middling quality, plastic boning is just for costumes, but flat steel boning is what you want in a good waist trainer.

I'm lucky enough to have a corset shop in town; they educated me on these myths.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51