I'm sad..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 7:44pm
via iOS
I feel like nothing is changing I know it takes time to lose weight but when I say I've stuck to eating healthy , drinking nothing but water walking everyday , doing workouts , getting enough sleep!
21 Apr
Don't worry .You'll get there . It takes a while to build up muscles and lose any weight . 1-2lbs a week is a healthy target :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 20, 2015 8:13pm
via Android

Dont be sad. I am there too! Think of the positives of working out and eating healthy. I personally have changed my portion sizes and have notice some change. Sometimes we need to up our workouts or minimize our food. Dont be drastic,  a small change here and there. DO NOT GIVE UP! A healthy life is worth all the sweat

20 Apr
Yeah don't worry I'm going through that time as well
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 9:47pm
via Android

I was really fat before 2 years.Now i am the half and getting ready to have a ripped body.Working on to lose all the fat and continue my target.I conquer this with my confidence and my family and friends comments.Everyone was saying maan you are have lose enough weight.Well done continue.Believe to your self.You dont need to get tired and workouting a lot and following a diet.Just eat.But dont eat a lot.Eat more meals in day.But workout more than you used to.Thats the trick.I wasnt workouting never a lot.Just a bit for from the average.Believe me,trust your self.Do it for you.I know its hard.I was crying sometimes for my weight and the how i was looking.I am not perfect but nobody can tell me fat again or somrthing.Have confidence.Dont let nobody steal your smile.Whatever you are doing is your offer.Burning calories is the trick.Eat clean and be open minded sweety :) .You can do it cause i was like you and i can feel you totally.Believe,be confident,don't stop pudhing your self to conquer the dream that you always wanted. :) Be happy and proud of you who are.Cause nobody cant be exactly like you.Everyone is special.You are too :)

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 10:36pm
via Android

Feeling sad? Use that to go out and workout. Think of how great you will feel when you reach your goal. Also working out has been shown to raise levels of dopamine ( acompliment and happy- feeling chemical )

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 11:22am
via Android

I share u the same feelings...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51