Glute issues

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 9:19pm
via Android

Guys ladies has anyone ever had issues with the glutes? I happen to have my left cheek bigger than the other they are both round and toned but my left is smaller I train both the same but I notice when I squat I place my right foot a little more out than the left and when I put them the same I fall down. My left leg has always been thinner not alot but enough for me to feel it in my jeans. What can I do to balance them out? Right now I'm doing more work with my left side strap on both ankle weights and do more lunges and bridges with that leg

20 Apr
It's very common. A way to compensate is by doing exercises like barbell lunges etc which focus on one leg at a time so the stronger doesn't take over
20 Apr
Re-read my right is bigger my bad I was typing very quickly. And I do that will it take a long time? It has been getting bigger like as if it's trying to catch up but my butt won't stop growing I'm scared I'll have a nicki minaj cheek and a flat pancake cheek.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 11:07pm
via Android

Don't worry veronica. You probably will not get all nicki minaj.  Your body will plateau at some point. One thing you can do is pre exhaust the thinner leg or glute before hitting weighted squats. So with your thinner leg perform a few one leg squats or pistols. Hope this helps.

21 Apr
I see thank you. I feel as if I'm the only one with a bigger cheek than the other it's embarrassing I feel they might stare at my ass and say hey that girls got one cheek bigger
21 Apr
I seriously doubt anyone notices.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51