I'm not understanding

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 10:28pm
via Android

I've been on a diet since last Sunday. I've been sticking to a certain amount of calories daily which I know is right because I've followed Scotty K's forum about the right calorie intake. And I've been doing Shaun T's Insanity workout .The problem is.. I haven't lost a single pound since Last Sunday. I don't understand.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 11:00pm
via Android

Go on a defecit of another 100 calories. Keep working out consistently,  and get enough rest. Everyone is different. And if you don't have a lot of fat to lose to begin with then it's harder to lose. Checking the scale is not the only to see progress. You can take measurements around your thigh, arms, and waist.  Use calipers to measure bodyfat. or do some pull ups, if they get easier that probably means you've gained muscle and loss fat.

20 Apr
That was quite helpful, I will take that advice and see what happens in the next week.. Thank you
Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 11:44pm
via iOS
From what you've told me in a previous convo, you've got low bodyfat already so stripping more weight in such a short period of time is going to be tricky. You're on the right track, trust the process. 
Measurements and photos is definitely the right thing to do for your body shape 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51