How do I flatten my stomach?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 11:28am
via Android

Hey guys.

I'm a 20 y/o woman who's moderately active. I gym for an hour and a half 6 days a week. I mix it up with intense cardio and weightlifting, but I'm not really seeing any results around my mid section. I've been at it for 3 months now and would love some input from you guys as to what I might be doing wrong or what you think I should be doing.

21 Apr
How is your diet? My roommate works out more than me but unfortunately she gains weight fast, so she started a diet online and uses one of two cheat days on weekends. She has seen improvements.
21 Apr
I follow a calorie controlled eating plan which consists of shakes, chicken and fish and lots of veggies. My only cheat day is Sunday, which is when I don't work out. I don't go all out then, either. I keep my "cheat food" intakes to a minimum, because my metabolism is very slow.
21 Apr
Try to work on empty stomach in the morning with and have lemon water before workout . Make ur workout more challenging if u dont see improvement with current workout.. ur diet seems okay.
21 Apr
I think the best way to have a flattened stomach is to work out a lot on your core.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 5:25pm
via Android

I think the best way are crunches, squats, an pull ups w/ knee bends

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51