How does one get rid of stretch marks?

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 6:45am
via Android

Is there a cream or maybe a specific exercise?

24 Apr
Many ways. Laser treatment. Mechanic peeling.. asidic peeling. But u must do all under doctor control. If u wanna do it at home and if u dont have to be quick u can use asidic fruit masks and they will work in the long run. Just google it hun
24 Apr
Both lemon juice and honey are natural bleaches and lemon juice has a chemical peeling effect as well. The stretch marks will also fade naturally in time. The texture (or what you might call it) of the mark won't disappear but it will fade and become more or less invisible. I get new stretch marks now and then since my early teens and they usually fade in a few months or so.
24 Apr
Okay, now I feel really clumsy. Honey or lemon juice can work on lighter skin because of the bleaching effect. I don't know what effect, if any, they would have on a darker skin. Sorry. :( You could try for instance aloe vera-gel, that softens and hydrates the skin, or maybe coffee scrubs that increase blood flow and invigorates the skin. Dry scrubbing with a loofah might be beneficial too.
385 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:52pm
via Android

Nothing works except learning to live with them..

2 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:30pm
via Android

Nerium Firm. I'm using it to help me get firmer quicker.  Check out my website and watch the video.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51