Scared to get on the scale?!?!

5 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:45pm
via iOS
I am scared to get on the scale! I feel that my weight didn't change but I see difference in my body.. Like my clothes are getting a little bigger! My parents tell me I'm getting smaller everyday!
24 Apr
Dont be scared you never know until tou try an its your body so if you dont like whats there its up to you to change it. But alway be proud of your body an who you are. Everyone has to start somewhere an thats identifying the problem if there is one an if the is one work on it until its solved. You will always be beautiful cause god made you the way you are for a reason its our jobs to make it better
10 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:54pm
via iOS
dont let a scale define your body! muscle is heavier that fat
21 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:57pm
via Android

Nice work Shatavia you're doing something right. I think a visual change is even better than any change that requires an instrument to measure it. Nice name too, unique.

24 Apr
385 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 10:25am
via Android

You made a post 15 minute before this one saying 3 pairs of pants are now to big...that is your scale!

The bathroom scales are not needed bin them for good and use a mirror and some tight clothes!

99 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 3:36pm
via Android

Do a photo diary. Take different pics of your body every couple of weeks or once a month and im sure you'll notice a difference.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51