Why have you started?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 3:46pm
via Android

Oh god my keyboard sucks :P damm i cant edit it :(

29 Apr
I've recently started working out. The reason was that I got sick of ppl saying that im skinny :|. But since I've started working out I feel so motivated that I can have a nice body too. Hopes are high.
11054273_1638823409679845_8293205836008535733_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2015 4:43pm
via Android

Hey:) why i have started?
(Sorry for my english)
It's a easy reason why I started, because the summer is coming and I feel a bit unsporty or something like that

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 4:44pm
via Android

Your english is pretty good ^^ and yes summer coming! :)

Apr 29, 2015 6:20pm
via Android

Why I have started, again! Well I figured if I keep trying I Wil get it right one day.  But more importantly I am doing it for health reason.  I been but home to help take care of my parents and I am doing almost as bad as they are.  That makes no sense. So to avoid knee replacement and hip replacements. I got to get it together and I am the o ly one that can do it. I quit smoking, it will be 4yrs next month.  If I can do that, which anyone who knows is very difficult, then I can do this!!! I got to!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 6:50pm
via Android

I started because I am very much in to sports and need to keep fit in order to participate. Also it's good to keep challenging yourself in different ways. I think it's a good way to alleviate stress and keep your mind off work. I don't want to stop either as I get older...even in my old age I would like to keep fit, healthy and active (God willing) 

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 7:02pm
via Android

Because I'm almost 30 and figure I need to do something for myself.... plus for my health

29 Apr
Just started back this week. In December, I moved to large area from my tiny and secluded hometown. Upon arriving I was overwhelmed with the amount of things to do and especially the places to eat. I began to eat out almost every day; sometimes for every meal. Back home I had lived an active lifestyle, spending lots of time outdoors and coaching for my second job. Here, I've driven almost everywhere and hardly even tried to explore my new surroundings on foot. Well it's almost summer now and I'm larger than I've ever been. My bf and I decided...
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 7:27pm
via Android

'cause I'm almost 40. Due to genetics, I don't look it, but I do have something to do with whether I feel 40. And, wearing plus size is not in my plan - at any age!

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Apr 30, 2015 9:15am
via Android

I was diagnosed with scolioses (crooked spine) so I had to strenghten my core. But to be honest I just want to look good naked

Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 2, 2015 6:09pm
via iOS
Because a strong body strengthens the mind and enables you to enjoy life much better (self confidence, self esteem, better health)
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 2, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

Just made a human being,  used to be a professional athlete,  gotta get back into shape,  it's a new journey starting all the way from the bottom.  It's something I haven't done since college.  I'm a young wife and mother,  so I need to keep myself up for my hubby and healthy to be around for my baby.  And of course, I need to do it for myself, I miss my old body, and I want it back, if not better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51