Love handles and belly fat.

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
May 4, 2015 6:50am
via Android

I just wanted to know if there are any cardio exercises that can help with weight loss around the mid section. I am relatively tiny and in good health but I can't get rid of the layer of fat I have around my midsection. Help please

951 Posts
May 4, 2015 7:39am
via Android

Belly fat is usually the last to go.

To get rid of the last stubborn bits of fat we usually have to bring our body fat percentage to quite a low point. This last amount of fat loss is challenging in that "exercise and a healthy diet" are often not quite enough.

To cut that last bit of fat you have to get really serious about dialing in your near perfect ratios of macros, consuming a consistent calorie average per day, and a dedicated & challenging level of exercise.

It takes dedication, and self education. It's pretty much an exact science that you can only figure out by studying nutrition & closely observing your own body.

04 May
If you're just looking to cut extra fat, look into myfitnesspal food diary, and HIIT exercises. Try burpees. Jump rope. Mountain climbers. Anything that makes you wanna die if you do it for over a minute.
04 May
Anything that makes you wanna die, lol!
04 May
It's just so easy to want to give up. But the advice is so informing so it's put my mind back where it needs to be. Thank you so much!
2 Posts
May 5, 2015 4:00pm
via Android

90 minute mason twists.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51