Been away.. srry.. im back

29 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 7, 2015 11:47am
via Android

Yesterday I started off good but my son was yelling for pizza so I helped him eat it since he only two lol... but I did my morning work out and fruit and tea but later around 4 I ate the pizza and got lazi smh.. so TODAY is my start day I have 7 days until my birthday I can lose something.. but every thing has to be gone by june 6... WORKOUT BUDDY NEEDED... someone to go through there day by day with until we accomplish oyr goal... foods journal, doubting moments, words of encouragement, everything.. we have to lose this weight type of partner lol

07 May
Me lol i need a partner too :)
07 May
Welcome ...I.just followed you
07 May
I need a partner too.. working out is so hard for me since I have so much to do
07 May
Welcome... I just followed you
12 May
Hey there. I'm Vibhan, an athlete, a tennis player. Would love to have a workout partner since I don't have any partners here lol
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 7, 2015 12:01pm
via Android

Hi im shakina and I'm new to this but I'm more then happy to be a workout partner.
Today I did a run with the family a short one only 2.34km only ran for 15 mins but I'm planning on completing 10000 steps or more by the days out then planing to complete a workout after work. So of ur happy to have me I'm happy to join you. ☺

07 May
Welcome... I am now following you
07 May
11482 steps and counting goal achieved
08 May
Good job... what your plan for tomorrow?
08 May
Let's see so far today I've done 8000 steps which is pretty low for me but I'll get it back tomorrow:)
08 May
Even thiugh 8000 maybe low for you.. you still did it and would make progress but everything counts nothing goes to waste.. so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 7, 2015 12:25pm
via Android

Hello for some reason my son.decided to wake up with me today I.still think its to.early for him to be up... lol... but he keeps exchanging his apple for my orange and.vice versa so I guess I ate an apple and an orange today so far while im waiting for my tea to cool down... im.thinking about doing a 30min workout to get me pumping... Anyone else eatting healthy?

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 7, 2015 1:28pm
via Android

CORE FOUNDATION IS A GOOD WORKOUT LADIES!!! :-)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 7, 2015 3:47pm
via Android

I would love to be your partner if you would likeI'm just starting out but I'm hoping to work up to harder things

08 May
Welcome... I'm following you
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 8, 2015 6:54am
via Android

Good morning my workout buddies. I hope your start to the day is lovely. It's not a great start to the day for me as I woke up with a extremely swollen left knee, I guess I should be counting my blessings because more times this happens to both knees.. none the less the show must go on. I managed a few hours sleep which is rare for me as I have insomnia. Sleeping at 2.30am and waking at 5am to start my day with my children waking at 7.30am.
So even though I have a bad knee today I'm dedicated to the cause losing Weight and being more healthy. So I'm gonna head for a 30 minute run(slow one) lool then head to work. I'm planning on making my daily target of 10000 or more steps, 8 or more cups of water and 2 workouts later on ( I think I'll spear my knees and use my sit up bench and do a 2 hour workout with the punch bag). So guys I really need your support today because I know I'll try talk myself out of working out at least 4 times today.
Stay focused guys and keep me updated on your day.

08 May
Day two people
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 8, 2015 11:14am
via Android

Afternoon folks so I manage to get though my run this morning which lasted a hour longer then I expected but feel great about completing it with a swollen knee but you best believe I was chewing on pain killers a hour after my run. That pain just hit me full blow in my knee with a sledge hammer. So I'm pretty high right now . No other side effects due to my run which  is great news, no limping which is even better as I have work and there's no way those children will let me sit down for a minute.  Completed a quick boxercise class with my baby boy as he was in the workout mood too. Lool he was my motivation speaker today so I love him more for it. How did everyone's morning play out??

08 May
AMAZING!!!! taking the pain and staying determined.. you go girl!!! Reading your morning make me wanna get up and start my morning.... keep up the good work and.you push.through it without our motivation you have enough.in your self to push away all doubt... im a happy partner!! Keep it up
08 May
I have to agree, after reading your post it made me wanna go for a walk so I took my dog with me for about 20 min around town :) great job!!!
08 May
Thanks Kassandra and Trish keep motivated. Remember it only takes 21 days to break in a habit. Day 2 is today 19 more to get through.
08 May
Hey ladies as today is Friday and me having a particularly rough day I think we all deserve a cheat day... well in food and drink. Workouts are still a must. So due to it being Friday and getting through all the stresses we experienced we all need a treat. :-). If it ain't a cheat day then see it as a premature confession. I'm drinking tonight at least 2 glasses of Caribbean twist. I'll run it off tomorrow............. I promise. Forgive me girls .
08 May
Oh its OK as long as we are still working out :) i found out today I'm possibly hypoglycemic :( diet time for me I have to have fatty foods
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 8, 2015 11:56am
Setting a goal for today of 11000 steps and two 10 min work outs. Hopefully I can get them done, motivation is key. Hope everyone does great on their goals today :)
08 May
Good luck with your daily goal I know you can do it. :)
08 May
You can do it trish and when ever your motivation go down make a post will be here to keep you.going.. YOU.CAN DO IT!!
09 May
I did 14000 steps yesterday so definitely made up for Thurs lol
09 May
Trish just saw your post about your steps and that's great news we knew you can do it
Image_thumb
196 Posts
May 8, 2015 8:25pm
via Android

A lot of people think that core workouts are the way to trim the belly and create abs. The fact is though, that no matter how many crunches, situps etc etc that you do, it's not enough! Core workouts strengthen the core, but it's going to take cardio and being active, eating right and core exercises to get that belt tight! Work hard and do your cardio and you won't have to worry about eating pizza with your 2 year old :-)

08 May
Thank you for your inspiring words.. cuz I love pizza lol
09 May
Can't live without it lol!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 9, 2015 9:30am
via Android

Good morning ladies and gents it's day 3 and i just finished my hour and half  run on empty now I'm home sweaty and starving and waiting on my porridge to cook  while nibbling on almond nuts.
There is no better feeling when you get to that point in your workout where you can't go no more but you don't stop moving. We all have unbelievable strength in us so tap into it cos it's an amazing feeling.

I believe that each of us will achieve our goals.

09 May
You are unstoppable .. keep it up... how was those Caribbean twist?
09 May
Awesomeness!!!
10 May
Hey Kassandra the drink was ok it's just a light one I really didn't want to feel the effects in the am lol
Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 9, 2015 10:06am
via iOS
Wow! Good job! I can't believe you did 1 hr 30 run on day 3 :)
09 May
Thanks. I try my best.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 9, 2015 12:56pm
via Android

Day three and im looking forward to working out. I been doing back to back work out eatting healthy and unhealthy but add an extra workout in to burn a lil more pays off. I been keeping a food agenda usings portion control aiming for arms squats and cardio work outs and I.feel great looked in the mirror liking my progess only thing im missing is a weight scale but I see myself changinhg.. birthday in 6 more days!!!

09 May
That's great and remember you could always lose inches instead of pounds so pounds don't necessarily mean everything :)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 9, 2015 10:03pm
Day 3 workout for me, I set my goal today for 12000 steps since it is the weekend and I don't normally walk as much. As of now I'm only at 6000 steps so I think I'm going to take my dogs on a walk and see how it goes :)
10 May
Well unfortunately I only got 8000 steps in but I did work out for ten min and ate healthy today :) tomorrow is a new day!!!
10 May
Morning guys, congrats on any goals that was met yesterday. As for me I didn't meet my goal of 10000 steps as I was hardly on my feet I stayed indoors all day relaxing hope you all got to relax some too. It's now day 4 and I'm planning on meeting my goal. Wish my luck guys
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 10, 2015 12:24pm
via Android

Slipped up.again.and.ate pizza yesterday... that darn pizza man I love it so much.I.just.cant resist it when its there yesterday I ate 437 calories before I went.to my mom house but it was healthy breakfast broccoli egg whites with.two slices of bread and sausage link and I wlked around for a while cleaning and stuff than before I.went to my moms I ate salmon and asparagus which total it ti 657 and I was walking alot but that pizza man idk what it added on but again I was on my.feet al day.. I also had a beer or two I.feel guilty..

10 May
Kassandra there's no need to feel bad about treating yourself if we didn't treat our self then working out will become boring and burden. We all need a release every now and then and from the sounds of it pizza is that one vice you might not break out of like mine is eating trebor mints I can't help it but I work a little harder on days that I eat them..... so I was snooping around this morning and I spotted a topic called the burpees challenge I'm starting it on Monday. The aim is to start off doing...
10 May
I also accepted a 10 miles a week challenge too you can walk/run or cycle which I'm starting Monday too. I love challenges for some reason. Mind over matter girls.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 11, 2015 10:03am
via Android

Morning girls. Hope you morning is going well so far. I just finished my run completing it in 1hr and 30 minutes give or take running a distance of 5.13km taking off some km from my 10 mile challenge. Just having a hours rest before I complete my daily burpees challenge of 10 burpees it's day 1 to both challenges so I'm excited.  Hopefully I can keep this up if I have more energy I'll complete 2 more workouts then lunch maybe  a omelette with salad on the side.

12 May
My goal is 14000 steps again I've ate really good today until 7 tonight I got a grilled onion cheddar burger from McDonalds :( but hopefully tomorrow will be better
12 May
Morning Trish so yesterday I completed 14569 steps what sucks is that during my working period I'm unable to have my phone on my person so my steps are not counted... =-( but congratulations on achieving your goal and don't stress about the mc d's it happens...... Kassandra are you ok haven't heard from you all yesterday hope all is well:-)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 12, 2015 6:53am
via Android

Day 6 guys and I woke extremely lazy to prove it I'm still in bed when usually I'm up by 5am and it's now 7.44 and I have no intention of moving lol. Im planning on completing my goal of 10000 steps/15 burpees/100 squats/50 leg raises and taking some more distance off the 10 miles a week challenge. I know it sounds like a lot but I'll separate it through the day.
Kassandra your birthday is fast approaching, what are your plans for it???

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 12, 2015 11:14am
via Android

Ladies ladies I feel like such a failure... yesterday and the day before  even that Saturday I haven't workout been eatting messy.. I eat alot during certain times and this was one of those times... im looking in.the mirror and.soooo not happy... I haven't been myself thesr past 3 days but im getting out the funk and taking a morning walk to get coffee since I been at my mom house these past days.. my birthday in 2 days and I havent reach my goal smh... ladies I see your staying focus thats great... im trying to pick my motivation back up in get back into this thing...

12 May
Don't be so down on yourself it happens to all of us. We are always here to help we know you can do it!!! Its hard to change habits but you will get there I promise :)
12 May
Thank u.. im just getting annoyed at myself b cuz summer is around the corner
12 May
Oh I understand believe me it just takes time to get in a healthy habit :)
12 May
Kassandra I agree with Trish these thing take time and old habits are hard to break. It happens to all of us but just as long as you know it's a goal you can achieve then pick yourself up dust yourself off and keep it moving never looking back..... We don't have time to look back if we did we will miss all the beautiful things ahead of us and never get to enjoy them. YOU CAN DO IT!!! FAILURE IS NOT A ANSWER OR OPTION. So no more of that talk..
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 12, 2015 11:40am
via Android

Let's see day 6 I think is what I'm on I have my goal of 14000 steps and I'm gonna do a cardio workout this morning for about 12 minThis hypoglycemia is killing me I have to eat more but just smaller portions because since I walk and workout my sugar goes too low :(  I hope everyone is doing OK today :)

Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 12, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

dont be too hard on yourself. So what if you ate some pizza? You worked out today, anybody who starts working out sbouldnt be so strict on themselves. its a very big change, and most people beat themselves up over very little things.

though, if you do like pizza you can make it healthy! i eat pizza all the time! i buy multigrain crust, i make my own sauce and load it with veggies! you can then size them so theyre in portion size and freeze them! take them out whenever you feel like!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 12, 2015 9:19pm
via Android

Hey everyone hope day six was a little more productive then the last.. Today I had a eventful day completing 15378 steps/200 squats/100 leg raises/2 workout videos and 90 burpees it sounds a lot I know but I split them during the day I roped in the children at work to complete 100 squats and 100 leg raises, completed 35 burpees before work and the rest once I got home... slipped up and ate 2 mc d's  cheese burgers at work but my stomach was calling for them lol.. hopefully all I did will work off what I ate .. I even walked to and from work. I'm planning on 2 more workouts to put me to sleep after I post this. How did everyone's day go??

12 May
My day is still going so I can't say yet but so far I'm up to 8000 steps but I'll have the rest done by 1130pm tonight ✅ I did a 10 min workout with fast crunches and fast pushups my arms are sore but I'll get through it
12 May
Great news Trish it's best you push through the pain or there will never be progress. I just finished 2 more workout and I'm knackered so I'm gonna lay down and play 2 games of bingo then bed. I wish you all the best in your targets and keep postive.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 13, 2015 4:37pm
via Android

Hi everyone I've had a bad day so far I've been extremely lazy I didn't do any kind of workout this morningI do have to work tonight so that will give me some steps I supposeI hope everyone has had a better day than me lol

13 May
Good evening all. Trish sorry your having a good day but there is always time to flip it on its head and make the day end well. Postive thinking brings postive energy. And adapt somethings if possible for example I completed 2 workouts 100 squats 100 leg raises I walked for a hour and walked to and from work to work my body more.. I took stairs instead of the lift and tried to not sit more the 10 minutes at a time. I kept my body moving lol and now my poor feet is feeling it . Sore.com only...
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 14, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

Happy birthday Kassandra hope you enjoy the day

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 15, 2015 2:02am
via Android

I hope u had awesome day!!!!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 15, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

Hi all so I'm having a lazy day so I decided to cut out my run but complete everything else... I've got to 12365 step and counting I need to complete a shopping list of things
100 squats
100 leg raises
45 burpees  and
2 more workouts. .. dreading it guys but the show must go on...... sadly but if I don't work for it I'll never get where I need to be. I might even do a medicine ball circuit to push my body a little more. .

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 18, 2015 7:54pm
via Android

Sorry guys it's been a few days since my last post all is well and I'm still focused on my goals.. how is everyone??

24 May
Sorry I've also been extremely busy with school and work I'm still walking all the time and setting my step goals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51