Wtf WRAPS?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 14, 2015 12:28pm
via Android

The body works WRAPS. All the girls I know are very lazy many are friends of mine and they refuse to eat right and exercise I have a few honest friends that do tell me I wish I was dedicated but I just can't. Do they work? Every other day I see them and they tell me I should try a wrap instead of hating on them. Usually I tell them it doesn't really work what if the fat comes back or what if it's results are only for a small amount of time? Has anyone tried them are they a long time thing? I bust my butt everyday doing weights and running doing ab exercises could it be too good to be true or could I really lose a good amount of belly fat with that wrap stuff and not have to be all crazy running.

14 May
It's just going to be water weight lost.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 14, 2015 12:37pm
via iOS
My friend had one done, she paid about £50 for it. I worked as her weight went down by about 5lb but it was short lived. Basically in my opinion all they do is severely dehydrate you so you lose loads of water weight but as soon as you start eating and drinking it comes back. Other people may have had different experiences, but that's what happened to my friend. Let us know what happens if you do decide to try it.
14 May
I see. No I won't try them because well I'm against that I believe hard work and dedication are key. I don't eve waist train tbh I want to earn my body and when they ask I can say it was all me no WRAPS no cinching no protein powders or anything.
14 May
Exactly, you have great determination
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 14, 2015 12:40pm
via Android

i always say no to quick fixes. i have never tried one, nor will i ever. i think the feeling after a workout is much more satisfying then the feeling of taking off a wrap.if you look at it this way, the wrap is only a temporary fix. you wont be working out to try and sculpt those abs, and you probably wont be watching your eating as much, so i believe it is a waste of time.

also, working out is so good for you. it makes you happy, brings down anxiety, decreases depression, helps alleviate stress, brings down blood pressure, good for the heart, lungs, digestive etc. what you are doing right now is the smartest thing.

if you are motivated, and you like where your going, why stop for something that probably wont help you in the long run?

Image_thumb
215 Posts
May 14, 2015 12:59pm
via Android

They work very well actually. You can't just go back to eating junk foods that are going to bring the weight and fat back though.
And no one says you have to stop exercising just because you started wrapping. Do what makes you happy.
Also, there are many other products you can try other than just the wraps. I personally loved the Greens when I got to try them. I felt a ton better than before I drank them.

08 Jun
What Greens products did you used? What worked best?
11 Jun
I only had a trial of the packets you mix in a drink. The orange worked great with orange juice and instantly made me feel alot better.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 14, 2015 1:17pm
via Android

Hehe i kinda get the feeling all credibility is lost if you have to name a product 'IT WORKS'

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51