Flabby Stomach

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 14, 2015 3:47pm
via Android

What is some good excersises that will help with love handles, and strengthin my muscles in my stomach. Thank you.

14 May
And ripper x
14 May
You add wrap your stomach with plastic wrap
Image_thumb
77 Posts
May 14, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

I will suggest the best is cardio. Interval training is the best cause you dont need muscle but burn fat. With inteval training you will achieve this. I use it and it work. I can add detail if interested

14 May
I only said strengthen muscle cause I have kids. I might have gotten it mixed up. But thank you so much.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 14, 2015 7:23pm
via Android
14 May
Thank you so much :)
14 May
You're welcome. I agree it's important to burn fat. To so this in the mid section (you can target fat loss by the way) it's best to activate the thigh muscle, the obliques, and strengthen your back. As these muscles work and burn they'll start pulling from the fat deposits around the middle for energy and repair. Nutrition is also going to play a big part so keep an eye on that. Do your homework. These are workouts I know for a fact challenge you and will Help to achieve results in time when mixed with a consistent routine.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 15, 2015 1:22am
via iOS
What everyone else says.  Mix cardio and weights. Both are important.  Don't sabotage good workouts with bad diet. Meals get smaller throughout the day. You already know what the good stuff and bad stuff are. Stay disciplined!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51