99 Posts
May 15, 2015 4:43am
via Android

I didnt get help from anyone
I dont have a fitness/gym buddy
Noone lifted me off the couch or bed
Noone drove me to the gym
Noone wiped away my sweat or handled my pain for me

I did it all myself. I got my fat ass off the couch one day and said enough is enough. Ive been working out for 2 years now. Its an addiction. Or maybe im just in love with the iron, and the struggle and the results and the iron haha
The best part about losing the weight is gaining the confidence.
Its gonna be one hell of a slow process especially if you love your nutella haha but its definitely worth it

So im telling you people to get your fat asses off the couch and do something about yourselves. Ffs. Dont ask anyone for help or anyone to come workout with you or a gym buddy. You dont need them

I got jealous okay. I wanted to write an essay too haha

15 May
I'm the same as you. I used to be fat. I lost it all years ago. I've stayed trim but need to get back into cardio stuff... apart from riding my bike. I want to say WELL DONE! ! To you and keep up the good work. All the best babe. X
15 May
Thanks love and well done to you too! Keep it up :) ♡
15 May
#inlovewiththeiron - amazing, love it! Way to go sister!
15 May
Thanks Matthias #foreverinlovewiththeiron :)
15 May
That's right, Touma, you don't need anyone. Great job with your progress, through your Consistency you found, Dedication, Discipline, Motivation and made it apart of your Routine. That's Fit Life you're AWESOME.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 15, 2015 5:05am
via Android

You my darling, have ALWAYS been beautiful. Now you just carry less on you due to YOUR hard work and perseverance.

Sending you a massive virtual hug!

15 May
Awww thats so sweet of you. Means alot :)Virtual hug back atcha love ♡
Image_thumb
215 Posts
May 15, 2015 8:03am
via Android

Touma, you know how much I bow my hat. You have gone a long way, did it all by yourself and none of my words could say how much you deserve it. Just don't call yourself a piece of shit, even when it's the past. The winner, the energy, the power and the beauty always have been there. You had the will to turn your inside out, to show the real Touma. You have grown, you transformed, you have chosen your own way - the Touma-way;) love yourself and also love your older self! This older Touma was the reason for what you are now. I'm proud to know you!

15 May
Hahaha yeh i know i was abit harsh on myself but had to grab these peoples attention. Thank you so much Heiko. That actually meant alot to me. And I'm so glad to have known you and all my other fellow skimblers who are trying to be fit and healthy :)
Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
May 15, 2015 8:30am

Well said, sister! Your story and transformation are inspirational... I hope some heed your call and advice. Great work, Touma!!! Keep on doing what you're doing exactly how you do it. You're beautiful. Inside and out.

15 May
I hope so too. I want to inspire people just like others have inspired me. Thank you so much Mario :)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
May 15, 2015 4:18pm
via Android

Congrats Touma on your success, your very inspirational, keep up the fantastic work!

16 May
Thanks Dawna. You too :) ♡
Image_thumb
99 Posts
May 31, 2015 3:54am
via Android

Bumping up for those who are needing motivation. Just so you guys know, you dont need others to motivate you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51