Fat burners

4 posts | Original | Recent
72 Posts
May 23, 2015 8:14am
via Android

I'm 5'9" 74 kg. I have been working out in gym for about a year now. Have lost 6 kgs. Now u have that extra layer of stubborn fat over my muscles which don't seem to burn away. Would it be good if i use some fat burners and which one do you recommend. Help me here..

23 May
Use fish oil to boost your metabolism. Way better than fat burners. With fish oils you get more benefit.
7 Posts
May 24, 2015 12:08am
via Android

Green and Red tea are your Best friends. I've lost a lot of fat since I take a cup every morning.

26 May
Ya tea and only water is a good start
821 Posts
May 24, 2015 12:21am
via Android

CLA has some solid research to show fat burning.  And it's stimulant free. I use a fat burner called synedrex from time to time. Not for burning fat but for replacing monster and red bull. Usually fat burners promise a lot and come up way short. But give either of those a try and see how you react to them.

26 May
What's CLA
57 Posts
May 24, 2015 8:08am
via Android

Just watch your diet,  drink plenty of water,  if your working out. Use a food journal like my fitnesspal and stick with it.

Most people I know that took fat burners or thermogenics gained all the weight they lost and added a few extra pounds when they tapered off the product.

26 May
I started using fish oil now.:-) let's see if the works for me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51