Large Legs

4 posts | Original | Recent

2015-06-02_00
2 Posts
May 26, 2015 6:55am
via Android

I have large legs, I just wanna tone and if possible, build a gap! What good workouts are out there than I can do WITHOUT affecting my "butt"?!

26 May
They're plenty of workouts you can do on here to help with that. I even have a few I've created. (Shameless plug) Lol!
27 May
That's awesome mine used to be big I started losing Weight and they got thinner so I started squatting and lunging with my weights and now they are more toned and well I love my legs shitty quality jeans tear I had I e same problem levis haven't failed me
Image_thumb
78 Posts
May 26, 2015 2:05pm
via Android

Good question. The question relates too loose fat and gain muscle. First thing is its gona be tough. High level intensity with little rest between sets. Cardio as much as you can do but with that said interval training. Supersets in squads lunges seal jacks etc...on skimble is a nice range of exercises that I use and works. Get a nice diet fuel to help you maintain metabolism.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 26, 2015 10:42pm
via Android

The thigh gap will come naturally if you keep working your lower body with weight. Barbell squats, deadlifts etc. And u should embrace your thick legs if you have those. Some women would kill for them. I myself rather have a women with thick legs. Skinny legs are overrated

26 May
I dont understand women and their obsession with thigh gaps. Im glad i dont have one. Wouldnt wanna look like a skeleton lol
26 May
I just want one because my jeans get torn. My friends tell me that I habe teeth on my legs ha
27 May
Lol you wouldnt wanna know how many pants i go through. And the sound my thighs make when they rub together while i walk but ive learnt to love them :)
27 May
I tear my boxer briefs frequently. Lol I'm moving into a medium
27 May
Ahhhh! the sounds! I get embarrassed sometimes :(
2015-06-02_00
2 Posts
May 26, 2015 10:44pm
via Android

I love my legs, I wouldn't change em' for the world! Haha

26 May

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51