what work out is good for post partum belly

4 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
May 29, 2015 4:03am
via Android

all though I lost 24 lbs I want to know if any one knows a good work out to losing the belly in a month? I work 3 days a week, so 4 days I'm free and I'm a vegetarian so food isn't my issue. I've tried to get rid of it but my weight is the only thing going down.
any suggestions are welcome. thanks in advance.

01 Jun
Jump roping
950 Posts
May 29, 2015 12:26pm
via Android

Belly fat is typically the most stubborn and last to go. You just need to eat a clean balanced diet and do cardio and hiit exercises to bring your overall body fat percentage down low enough so the belly is affected.

Any of the full body workouts on here that get you sweating and your heart pumping will do the trick.

7 Posts
May 29, 2015 1:16pm
via Android

I've tried to the point where I just wanna give up. I eat healthy I drink gallons of water and I feel like I'm not getting any where. I think I'll start doing cardio work outs. only focus on the mid section.  Thank you for your time :)

29 May
Hate to be a party pooper... I've had two kids after first I was fine but second messed me up. Mines not went down but I'm still heavy too. Some people have many kids n never have a problem and some do. It'll go away eventually just takes time. Kids change our body so much. Jumping jacks make me leak... Disgusting I know so I've started doing more hoping to fix problem! Good luck on your journey
30 May
thanks I know some people go back while we get stuck. that sucks lol I hope your journey goes well also. let's show them that we can do this ♡
31 May
Well do OK as long as we don't give up
21 Posts
May 30, 2015 11:59pm
via iOS
It takes time, be patient.  Mix weights and cardio.  Don't just do one type. But also don't sabotage a good workout with too much intake. Lots of water is key. Veggies are good, but it's no guarentee you can eat as much as you want. Good luck and take care.
03 Jun
thank you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51