I need motivation..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2015 2:27am
via iOS
HELP.. I'm finding myself not being able to keep myself motivated but this is the way too go I need to shed this weight I'm tired of the doctors and others remarks and i need a healthier lifestyle so I can feel happier about myself .. Workouts ? Buddies ? Motivation ? Anything would help. Ps.. Does jump ropes and running work ? I'm 5'4 and I'm almost 180lbs this isn't good ..
31 May
Make some reminder from your phone and print some motivated quotes... but overall, push ur self!!
31 May
Hii Shanieya ! I am also v fat and working hard to shred those kilos ... just following a healthy routine is itself so much motivating ... please donot expect short term result ... just do n enjoyy ur workouts... just enjoy working hardd ... u will feel amzing difference in ur attitude , lifestyle n health ..... In my intial days i hv got d motivation from instagram .. i hv followed many inspiring health freeks profile ... n dat helped a lot to b motivated ... i keep chkin dem in d morning n whole day .... dat...
31 May
I just bumped up a post of mine. Have a read :)
01 Jun
Make small . motivational stickers and paste them with tape on the walls where you can see them regularly. ..motivating your ownself
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 31, 2015 2:47am
via Android

Sorry newbie here...
U can:
1. Make some reminder/alarm
2. Print out some quotes and stick it on your room
3. Find & Read success story
4. Talk to ur friend that u need to be motivated
5. But overall... push ur self -- it really works for me, in case i have same problem withu
Cheers

31 May
Trust me I will be doing all!! Thank you
Image_thumb
46 Posts
May 31, 2015 3:37am
via Android

Hey Shanieya. I totally feel u cuz need someone too. Keep up with the running and don't stress out too much. Also be in the moment when you workout. Since I have no buddy I like to listen to music. It helps me cut off ANY distractions and self doubt that I might have. Remind yourself not to give up when the workout gets too hard. Because there's a reason why you started it. What I also like to do for motivation is read some quotes. Sounds but it helps its really what's keeping me going now. One thing ive come to learn is patience. You have to be patient in such a journey. Be patient and eat healthy (dont skip meals i tried it no it didnt help. Because ur body starts storing ANYTHING you eat as fat when it thinks u need it. Made it hard for me to loose weight also with an eating disorder cuz I felt WEAK!) Since I don't talk to anyone in face to face about any of this. I'm happy to talk to you so we can lift each other up cuz girl we got this✌✌

31 May
Thanks !
Image_thumb
258 Posts
Jun 1, 2015 12:30am
via Android

I need motivation too! I'm 5'1'' and 173... I'll be fine some days and then others I just mess up all my work by eating bad and skipping exercise.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 1, 2015 12:52am
via Android

I'm in the exact same boat. I need the utmost motivation as well. I love jumping rope. I think doing this and running will help but shouldn't be the only thing you do. When I lost weight in the past I found that running helped out a lot and eating the correct foods. I'm here to motivate ya!  ☺

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51