Need to lose a pound a day.

2 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jun 1, 2015 10:12pm
via iOS
Hello (: I know this isn't the teen section but I am 14 years old. I am 253 pounds and would like to lose 1 pound a day. I know this night not be healthy for a long period of time. ( maybe I wouldn't know) I am hoping someone can help me with a diet and exercise routine. I am open to diet changes of course and such. I have given up soda, and am very excited. I want to lose at least 50 pounds before school starts in September. I believe this is far more than possible, and I would be very thankful for ANY help. Thank you and good luck
2 Posts
Jun 1, 2015 10:34pm
via iOS
Hello! I have lost weight in the past, and I would love to help you out on this journey! Well first off, a pound a day isn't at all healthy. I have battled anorexia, so trust me when I say this, DO NOT CUT EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR DIET. You should never eat less than 1,200 calories a day. Listen to your body! Eat out of hunger, and not boredom. Fill your diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lean meats (grilled chicken, grilled fish, turkey meat), and also have lots of balance. But also, every now and then, allow yourself a cheat meal! It's all about balance!  As for working out, there are tons of workouts here on this app! Just search 'weight loss', and find an exercise that is about 30-60 minutes long, to do daily. I wish you the best of luck on your journey, and I know you can do this!! And lastly, remember that good things take time. Anything that you recive quick, will not last long. If you need anything, my insta is @balancedkenzie
13 Jun
What an inspiration. Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51